150 g of sugar
110 g of flour
100 g of butter
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Grease a rectangular tin with a little of the butter.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave and set aside.
4. Grate the lemon zest and squeeze the juice into a recipient.
5. Beat the whole eggs with the sugar until it forms a pale cream.
6. Add the flour, baking powder and melted butter.
7. Carefully fold together and finally add the lemon zest and juice.
8. Turn into the tin and bake for 25 minutes.