flesh of 1 avocado
1/2 cup of oil
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
margarine and wheat flour for greasing
lemon zest for decoration
1 tin of condensed milk
1/2 tin of lemon juice
1 tin of cream without whey
1. Beat the avocado, eggs, oil and sugar in the liquidiser until uniform.
2. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
4. Take out of the oven, turn it out and cut into cubes and leave to cool.
5. Mix the topping ingredients and spread on top.
6. Decorate with lemon zest and then serve.