Salad with tangerine dressing
1 head of iceberg lettuce (not too big)
8 cherry tomatoes
Juice of 2 tangerines
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Cut the carrot, cucumber and apple into fine matchsticks. Sprinkle the apple with a few drops of tangerine juice to prevent it from browning.
2. Cut the tomatoes into 4 pieces.
3. Thoroughly wash the lettuce, dry it and tear the leaves with your hands and put them into a salad bowl with the other already chopped ingredients.
4. Prepare the dressing by mixing the tangerine juice with the finely chopped parsley, olive oil and salt.
5. Mix thoroughly and serve immediately.