Orange salad with green olives, red onion and herbs
1 red onion
1/2 cup of stoneless green olives
5 mint leaves
5 parsley leaves
5 basil leaves
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of vinegar
freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
1. Wash and thoroughly dry the mint, parsley and basil leaves. Drain the olives and, if you want, rinse them to remove the excess salt.
2. Peel the oranges and take out the segments.
3. Finely slice the red onion.
4. In a recipient, prepare the dressing, thoroughly mixing
the olive oil and vinegar Season with freshly ground salt and pepper.
5. On a plate, arrange the orange segments and place the slices of red onion on top. Add the olives and drizzle with the dressing. Scatter with the herbs and then serve.