350 g of sugar
1 teaspoon of wheat flour
juice and zest of 2 oranges
80 g of margarine
50 g of icing sugar
1 orange for decoration
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC
2. Grease a baking tray with margarine, line it with greaseproof paper and grease the paper again with margarine.
3. Melt the margarine in the microwave or in bain-marie.
4. In a bowl, mix together the sugar and wheat flour.
5. Then add the eggs, the orange juice and zest and beat lightly with the beater.
6. Then add the melted margarine.
7. Put the mixture into the baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.
8. When cooked, remove from the oven and turn the tray out onto a cloth dusted with 50g of sugar.
9. Roll the cake and leave it to cool a while.
10. Place the cake on a plate decorated with orange cut into half moons.